BR1-12: Different Worlds

「different worlds cambridge」の画像検索結果And there was another problem. I didn't know the name of the man I was in love with. (p.9)

 The main character of this book is Sam. She is a young deaf girl. She lives with her mother. One day, She is in love with the man. The man works in a shop. His name is Jim. She doesn't need to buy something, though she goes to there. Why does she go there? Because she want to see him. I think that she is very cute. She always positive. She does not succumb to a handicap. If I were her, I think that I can't confront various handicaps. She and her mother are very strong. They(Sam and Jim) have some worries. How do they solve it? This book made an impression on me. If you are interested in this story, please read it!


 Margaret, Johnson. (2003). Different Worlds.Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Soccer (Oxford Bookworms Factfiles)

The Three Billy Goats Gruff

Ship in Trouble