BR 1-02: The Lottery Winner

"The lottery! I'm this week's winner, Mum! Look - six winning numbers. I'm rich!"(p.6)
「the lottery winner」の画像検索結果  I read this book. I thought Emma is very poor. She buys a ticket for the lottery every week, and puts the ticket carefully in her bag. But Emma's bag was stolen and the lottery was win. I became very sad. After that Emma found a criminal, however there was no evidence that he was a criminal. Also Jason who is a criminal was not able to prove that he was in the house. So, they employed a lawyer each other. However, I thought. It is a lawyer to be able to profit most. I thought that it was evil lawyer. "Colin, shall we get a new car? A Mercedes, perhaps?" This sentence is the last sentence. I read this sentence, I was angry and sad. I want to live honestly. Everyone please be careful not to be deceived!



Rosemary, Border. (2000) The Lottery Winner. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Soccer (Oxford Bookworms Factfiles)

The Three Billy Goats Gruff

BR1-07: Marcel and the Mona Lisa