BR1-03: Bad Love

"Um," I said, "I think Jack Daly was left-handed." (p.13)





I read this book. First I thought this story is love story, but it was mystery. The main character is Flick, she is a detective. She met Dr. Jack at a party. She found a congenial spirit in him. They made a date for Friday. But he shot himself fatally with a pistol. He was left handed, however he held a pistol in the right hand. So, she doubted a murder. One day she finds a doubtful woman, but she said "No! I didn't kill him".
This book is very interesting. Who is a true criminal? If you are interested in this book, please read it! I recommend that everyone read this book.




Sue, Leather(2003). Bad Love. Cambridge : Cambridge University Press.

コメント

  1. It looks interesting. I have never read a mystery story, so I want to read it!

    返信削除
  2. I read the book before. It was so interesting for me,too.

    返信削除
  3. I am concerned about the true criminal!

    返信削除
  4. I want to know the end of the story! I must read this book...

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Soccer (Oxford Bookworms Factfiles)

The Three Billy Goats Gruff

BR1-07: Marcel and the Mona Lisa