The Wizard of Oz

Dorothy lives in Kansas, USA, but one day a cyclone blows her and her house to a strange country called Oz. There, Dorothy makes friends with the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, and the Cowardly Lion. But she wants to go home to Kansas. Only one person can help her, and that is the country's famous Wizard. So Dorothy and her friends take the yellow brick road to the Emerald City, to find the Wizard of Oz...
I thought Dorothy is an active girl.
Magic word to go home is impressive. The magic word is "East, west - home's best." I think it means hometown is the best.
I want to meet the Cowardly Lion and make friends.
Please read it!

コメント

  1. I think this seems to be interesting to read your comment.
    I want to read it when I choose books next.

    返信削除
  2. You are also an active girl, so I think you could have a journey to a strange country like Oz. If you were Dorothy, you would decide the magic words with your good sense of humor.

    返信削除
  3. I had read this book once.
    Let's act this story together someday!!!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Soccer (Oxford Bookworms Factfiles)

The Three Billy Goats Gruff

BR1-07: Marcel and the Mona Lisa